NORTH ATLANTA TENNIS ACADEMY
AGREEMENT TO POLICIES AND MEDICAL FORM
Dear Parent or Guardian:
North Atlanta Tennis Academy (NATA) welcomes your child to our Tennis Program. We hope that your child will find the experience rewarding and will develop skills and friendships that he or she will keep for the rest of his/her life.
As a condition of your child’s participation in our tennis program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
I. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
Injuries to participants in the NATA Tennis Program may occur from risks inherent in the sports or activity; from placing stress on the body that has not been prepared for; from accidents in learning or practicing playing techniques; from failing to follow game, training, safety or other program rules; from the use of transportation to and from tournaments and other events; and from administration of first aid. Injury can include direct physical, and possibly crippling, injury to one’s body, and emotional injury experienced as a result of inflicting injury to another or witnessing it. The severity of injury can range from minor cuts, scrapes, or muscle strain to catastrophic injury, such as paralysis or even death. In consideration of North Atlanta Tennis Academy permitting my child to participate in its Tennis Program, I hereby agree on behalf of my child that he or she will assume the risk of injury or death from participating as outlined above. I release NATA, from any liability resulting from my child’s participation in the sport or activity. This assumption of risk and release binds by child’s heirs, estate, executor or administrator, and assigns all members of my family.
I have told my child to obey all directions of the instructors and personnel in charge of the sport or activity and their assistants; to comply with all safety instructions; and to refrain from horseplay and other unsafe practices.
- The tennis director will assign practice/drill groups primarily based on skill level.
- Cancellations for all private and group lessons should be made 24 hours in advance; otherwise, full charges for the lesson will be charged.
- All drills are payable in advance (the Friday before the first day of each session); otherwise, the client is charged the daily rate fee. We will be unable to allow participation in our program unless payment is made in advance. There is a 10% administrative fee for late payments.
- There is no prorating for drills. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Makeups will be held due to inclement weather and national holidays as necessary, usually on the Friday after the day that is to be made up. Camps are rain or shine.
- There is a $25 administration fee for all returned checks.
- There is a $25 non-member fee per season/semester for each non-member player participating in drills that is payable fall, winter, spring and summer.
- Payment for all programs must be paid in advance. We will not allow participation unless payment is made in full.
- We do not offer any cash/check refunds for no-show of drills due to sickness, change of plans, change of heart or dismissal of a client from the academy. If we deem your situation to be an extenuating circumstance, we will offer credit which is up to the discretion of the Tennis Director.
V. EMAIL ADDRESS
NATA is authorized to use my Email
address for future communications for NATA purposes. A request to be removed from the list must be made in writing and will allow 30 days to be removed from the email list.
VI. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION
In the case of an accident or illness, I authorize NATA to provide medical treatment for my child if I cannot be contacted immediately and I consent to the administration of any and all medical procedures deemed necessary by the attending authorities. I understand that NATA, its staff, and volunteers assume no financial obligations or liability for the immediate medical treatment that they provide to or for my child.