]NORTH ATLANTA TENNIS ACADEMY
AGREEMENT TO POLICIES AND MEDICAL FORM
Dear Parent or Guardian:
North Atlanta Tennis Academy (NATA) welcomes your child to our Tennis Program at The Riverside Club. We hope that your child will find the experience rewarding and will develop skills and friendships that he or she will keep for the rest of his/her life.
As a condition of your child’s participation in our tennis program, you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
I. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
Injuries to participants in the NATA Tennis and Multi-Sport Program may occur from risks inherent in the sport or activity. Some of the risks are: placing stress on the body, accidents in learning or practicing playing techniques, from failing to follow game, training, safety or other program rules, from the use of transportation to and from tournaments and other events, and from administration of first aid. The severity of injury can range from minor cuts, scrapes, or muscle strain to catastrophic injury, such as paralysis or even death. Injury can also include emotional injury experienced as a result of inflicting injury to another or witnessing it.
As part of our program, participants will use facilities at The Riverside Club, including the tennis courts, swimming pool, playground and field. By having your child participate in the NATA program, you hereby release NATA and The Riverside Club from any liability resulting from your child’s participation in the sport or other activities at The Riverside Club’s facilities. This assumption of risk and release binds the child’s heirs, estate, executor or administrator, and assigns of all of the child’s family. In consideration of NATA permitting my child to participate in its Tennis Program and/or Multi-Sport Program, I hereby agree on behalf of my child that we will assume the risk of injury or death from participating in the NATA program as outlined above. I release NATA and The Riverside Club, from any liability resulting from my child’s participation in the sport or activity. This assumption of risk and release binds by child’s heirs, estate, executor or administrator, and assigns of all of the child’s family.
I have told my child to obey all directions of the instructors and personnel in charge of the sport or activity and their assistants; to comply with all safety instructions; and to refrain from horseplay and other unsafe practices.
1. The tennis director will assign practice/drill groups based on skill level.
2. Cancellations for all private and group lessons should be made 24 hours in advance; otherwise, full charges for the lesson will apply.
3. All drills are to be paid in advance; otherwise, the client is charged the daily rate fee. There is a 10% administrative fee for late payments.
4. There is no prorating for drills. There are no exceptions to this policy.
5. Makeups will be held due to inclement weather and national holidays as necessary. Camps are rain or shine.
6. There is a $25 administration fee for all returned checks.
7. There is a $25 non-member fee per session for each non-member player participating in drills that will be payable in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer sessions.
8. Payment for all programs must be paid in advance. We will not allow participation unless payment is made in full.
9. We do not offer any cash/check refunds for no-show of drills due to sickness, change of plans, change of heart or dismissal of a client from the academy. If we deem your situation to be an extenuating circumstance, we will offer credit which is up to the discretion of the Tennis Director, subject to a $25 processing fee or 10% of the registration fee, whichever is higher.
10. Early booking discounts are offered for reservations that are completed and paid in FULL by March 31 of each year for summer camps. These reservations are non-refundable. Adjustments to the registration are subject to a $25 processing fee. Should the student not be able to attend due to extenuating circumstances, your refund will be provided, net of a $25 processing fee or 10% of the registration fee, whichever is higher.
11. Payments are to be paid via check, or Zelle Pay. Note that payments via credit card will be subject to an additional fee. We reserve the right to adjust the acceptable payment types as needed.
12. School year program runs on a Monthly Basis. We bill half month rate for August and December. We bill full month rate for September, October, November, January, February, March, April and May. We ask for at least 2 weeks notice when and if your decide to discontinue with our program. The manner to make this know is email to Brenda Maddaleni – NATA Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. EMAIL ADDRESS
NATA is authorized to use my Email address for any NATA related purpose. A request to be removed from the list must be made in writing and will allow 30 days to be removed from the email list.
VI. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION
In the case of an accident or illness, I authorize NATA to provide medical treatment for my child if I cannot be contacted immediately and I consent to the administration of any and all medical procedures deemed necessary by the attending authorities. I understand that NATA, its staff, and volunteers assume no financial obligations or liability for the immediate medical treatment that they provide to or for my child.